Monday, July 04, 2005

the one about being a jedi

I dreamt a couple of weeks ago that I was a jedi from Starwars. No ordinary jedi but the one who defected the dark side. In other words:Okay, I wasn't exactly him, but I remembered holding a lightsabre and actually thinking of defecting to the dark side. (does itallics make the dark side look more evil?)

I was speaking to another jedi (which was actually one of my real life friends) about my decision and this is how it went:

me: I'm joining the dark side.

Friend looks disappointed.

me: (seeing the disappointment I caused) Erm, not confirmed yet. maybe only..

Ok, maybe my friend or should I say, fellow jedi or to-be-ex jedi(since the rest gets wiped out in the end)said something, but I forgot. But the gist is there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home