Friday, December 02, 2005

the one about being back

Phew, back finally from Taiwan. Right now, I'm dead tired and super sluggish with super bad hair. Guess I put on a few kgs too. Ok, I'll probably tell blog about the trip in the next 2 days because now, I am too conked out to think coherantly. And I just made a spelling error in the previous sentence but I'm so not going to back space because I'm lazy.

I'm so sick of my dreadful hairstyle that I've decided to cut it short, and hopefully that'll liberate me from some inferior complex problems. And I'm going to take MRT down to Orchard to buy the tote bag for my friend's birthday. Then I'll probably come home to sleep.

Sorry for wasting your time. This entry is really pointless. If you felt that this entry was a complete waste of time, you shouldn't have read it and you can now happily move your cursor to the top left hand corner of the screen and press 'back'.

Goodbye and bress you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home