Wednesday, November 16, 2005

the one about after-exam agenda

One more day of studying and one of day of exam brings the As to an end. It's going to be interesting to see if I really feel that 'sort of emptiness' that I felt after finishing every major exam. You see, preparing for the As has brought out a part of me I have yet to ever see before. I mean, how did I ever find the will to complete that shit load of past year exam papers? It's like..wtf?

Right now, excitement and apprehension is fluttering inside of me. 2 more days and I can officially bid goodbye to 12 years of Maths, 10 years of Science, 6 years of Humanities of all sorts and all the english comprehensions! Ah ha, not unless I get poked in the eye again and pick engineering in university, or suay suay become combat engineer in army.

Well, thou shall not talk about unhappy stuff like this anymore, they belong in the dustbin, like guo mei mei. Thou shall talk about the exciting plans I have for myself after the As.

First thing of the agenda, I've got to slim down. I think I have grown taller, probably 0.3 cm..but still no excuses, I've got to slim down. I think I shall eat KFC, say 3 times a week instead of the usual 5, and probably cut Mac down to about 4 times. It's a big sacrifice but yeah, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Read aloud: M-A-N.

Then instead of eating Mac at Kallang (near national stadium), I can run to Mac at Parkway, so fun right? Still can lose weight. I mean, why not MAN? Then I can groove to the Chicken little advertisement on 'Mac TV' and dance Numa Numa every 5 minutes or so. Jealous?

On a serious note, I really got to shed the kilos and everyone has to help me by constantly reminding me of the negative effects of obesity and the problems caused by excessive dieting, k?

Other than that, I'm going to go out everyday. I don't care where, when, how, who. Void deck, 7-11, Katong CC or JTC, just don't call me go Bedok library or Tekong for picnic. All are welcome, especially those who appreciate my humor and singing. That's like 0, but nonetheless, all are still welcome. :)

Another thing I would like to try is clubbing, and I like nice environments. Can anyone tell me if there's a club or pub (are they the same?) which charges like less than 10 bucks per entry, and don't sell alcoholic drinks and ban smoking? I've found one, but I don't really like it, cos it's like quite ulu and it's found in a nearby CC. So if you know any, tell me yah?

Ok..I don't feel like blogging anymore. Right now, I'm going to lock myself in my room and brood and brood over the Physics paper I had this morning. Then I going to brush my teeth and sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home