Saturday, October 08, 2005

the one about nothing much in particular

I'm so starved of blogging ideas recently. I mean, tell me what I can blog about if I speak to past year A level papers everyday and step out of the house just for tuition? The number of carbon atoms on an A4 size piece of paper?

That's why I believe that blogging is a passing motion. And that happens to be the title of the page, if you haven't noticed by now. Anyway, when I say that, I mean that blogging is like, to put it mildly, clearing your bowels. To put it not so mildly, shit. Sometimes ideas flow like diarrhoea, and then you feel good about it after that because you feel fresh and ready to get on with life. Other times, ideas build up but end up clogged at your fingertips, and you can't help but feel constipated. I don't like constipation. It makes me feel fat.

I think the main purpose of this post today is just to let everyone know that I'm alive and well and still blogging. Don't be fooled by the frequency of updates. I'm always here, just that I blog only when I feel like blogging, just so I can maintain the quality of my posts, not as if there was any to speak of in the first place.

Ok, guess I'll end here today. I'll eat more laxatives and come back again, I promise. On a side note, going to the loo is really insightful. I didn't know I was that full of shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home