Saturday, December 10, 2005

the one about how to spend my Christmas

Hello everyone! I've been thinking of doing something really special this christmas. I not sure what, but probably something I haven't done before. Ah ha. I have come up with the following:


1)Hold a Christmas party at my house and invite my close friends over. Drink, eat, talk, talk cok.

2)Organise a pirated DVD movie marathon over at my place.

3)Hang out with the hip crowd at those midnight parties. And probably end up a wall flower.

4)Meet up with a few good friends to have a nice meal at Kallang Mac. 24 hours, can count down while eating.

5)Go illegal busking along Orchard Road.

6)Dress up as Santa and run down Orchard Road, shouting 'ho ho ho'. This could bring a smile to everyone, so sweet. Could appear on TV too, why not?

7)Stay home the whole day and watch 'Love Actually', which is by the way, a very heartwarming show which takes place around Christmas.

8)Surprise friends by appearing at their doorstep and giving them presents.

9)Spending half the day researching on the origin of Christmas and the other half finding out why Christmas must put Christmas tree.

10)Go Chinatown and immerse youself in the festive mood. Gong Xi Fa Cai.


You know, I really wouldn't mind holding a party over at my house. Judging from the beer ads on TV, I could probably get a few vodkas and then will have pretty girls come over. Speaking of Vodkas, they are sold at SG$2.50 in Taipei, which is santa-climb-down-the-chimney cheap.


Ladies and gentlemen, gays, x-men and paedophilles, Green tea whisky costs SG$3.00 in Taipei. Tasteless though but comes with a cute bottle.

And I wouldn't mind running down Orchard in a Santa costume, provided someone can supply me with enough pillows and the costume, which I heard is quite expensive. Right now, I'm trying my best not to shave but it's pretty impossible to grow a beard like Santa and dye it white by the 25th, so I'll probably have to buy a fake beard, which is probably costly too. (since 90% of bored bachelors below the age of 25 are probably thinking the same thing, which leads to the rise in demand for fake beards.)

I need ideas on how to spend my christmas, preferably not alone again. Ideas for pranks are also welcome, since people tend to be more forgiving during Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home