Sunday, May 14, 2006

the one about a big thrash bag

harlo! I escaped guard duty once more, but that's a pretty long story and I shan't elaborate too much on it. Let's just say it has got to do with a huge stackpile of black notepads and lines not drawn with ruler.

But I'll be booking in later at 7.30pm, not the usual 9.30pm. =D

I was pretty unlucky when I booked out on Thursday night. I'm passing out this coming Thursday so I stuffed most of my items into a huge paperbag to take home. The items raftly consisted of 1 set of uniform, a lunch box with lotsa field craft nonsense in it, a pair of shoes, about 5 books, a mess mug with a soap box in it, 1 or 2 admin shirts and one green towel.

I was at the MRT station when I realised that my paper bag had already a few holes by the side, seemingly caused by the fact that the bag was simply TOO packed. By the time I boarded the train, the bag was threatening to split at the sides and was one end was held by just a few cm of paper.

No choice but to borrow a garbage bag from my friend. Ok ok..don't ask why my friend had a garbage bag with him. Army guys bring all sorts of weird stuff to and fro from camp.

Ok, so I dumped the whole bag into that garbage bag and tried to wrap it around. Initially it still looked compact until the whole paper bag gave way and the garbage bag started to become freakin bulky.

Fark spider.

So I had to take a train ride from Jurong East to Aljunied with a big black bulky bag of bull clutched between my arms. I should have hidden then behind me when I was standing up. But somehow I went to sit down and put it on my lap.

And damn I sure attracted attention. It wasn't nice. The train was packed. Very packed. I was very paiseh.

Hahah..luckily my dad picked me up at Aljunied. So I didn't have to lug that thing home myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home