Sunday, May 07, 2006

the one about important pple in lorries

Haha, so I didn't get guard duty. But that just confirms my slot for next week. And it's the last weekend for guard duty. POP in sight!

After breakfast at a nearby hawker centre today, my parents and I turned into a side road and caught sight of those PAP rally lorries heading in our direction. Mr SM Goh was in it and he was waving to everyone in sight, which wasn't much people since it was still rather early.

My parents waved to him and he waved back, but I thought waving at high profile political figures in lorries was kinda cheesy and a little too surreal. I mean, I just had my meal and then walk out to see our senior minister waving to us. :D

I wondered if he still remembered me, since I was carried by him once many many many years back at some function which was open to the public.

And wow, some other dude on the vehicle actually knew my dad. No, not the driver.

Hmm. Gotta go now. Cya next week!

1 Comments:

At Saturday, July 22, 2006 7:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home