Sunday, March 26, 2006

the one about past week in provost

Well, I'm back after 1 week with the military police. And I must say, it was mentally tiring.

The MP basic course is made up mostly of lectures..and lots of running. It's like going back to junior college but at least what I learn here I definitely will be applying in the very near future.

Can't really elaborate on what we learn cos' I'm not supposed to but it's rather interesting and fresh. Luckily, all the commanders are very good jokers and public speakers and every lecture is like a stand-up comedy performance.

The culture here is mainly discipline and trainees spend their free time kiwiing boots and ironing uniform collars, apart from slacking in the lounge.

I really look forward to the end of the course then after that, I'll probably be out there dealing with real crooks and such. Haha! Well okay, I'm really sleepy now and ought to get some sleep. See you guys soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home