Friday, April 14, 2006

the one about eating and reading a lot

ah, it's been a long time since I last blogged..2 weeks? Well..the reason being I was busy getting a life last weekend. I watched 'Terminator 1' on DVD, caught the recorded episodes of American Idol, watched more tv and in the process fall asleep on the sofa.

I also went out to replenish my diminishing supplies of snacks which I religiously stock up in my bunk cupboard every week or so. And I bring various issues of Readers' Digest, story books and self help to camp to add to my cupboard library that is quite popular with my bunk mates.

I didn't really bother to read anything before I entered my new camp and it's quite funny why I start to read again. Probably because there's nothing much to do down here..

mp3 players are banned and the 4 computers in the lounge are usually occupied rather inconsiderately by certain trainees who use them to watch video clips...for quite a long period of time whatsoever, with no consideration of the peeps behind waiting.

So I guess trainees..for my bunk at least spend their free time eating and reading, eating and reading. How intellectual. Like I said before, it must be something in the food.

Well...okay..finally a book out that I can tell my friends 'see you!' instead of 'see you tomorrow!' when I leave the camp. It's good to be able to spend 2 nights at home. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home