Sunday, March 19, 2006

the one about going back to camp

Oh hi everyone. I was walking down the Orchard MRT underpass yesterday when I saw those moving posters showing army soldiers in battle order, chiong suaing in the jungle.

Then it dawned on me that it'll most possibly not happen to me anymore. Hello? MP? Why on earth do you need a military policeman flanking in the jungle?

Not that I'm complaining. Deep down inside, I know I certainly wouldn't miss stuff like field camp or route marches, though they gave me some rather interesting memories back in BMT.

Who would have thought that so called informal interview could do so much to my given vocation?

And anyway, I would like to congratulate most of my friends on making it to command school. It makes me feel a little sad that everyone is going there and I'm not. It also makes me question how the hell did I screw up my BMT. ;D

For the record, I didn't particularly want to go to command school. But part of me wanted to.

Well, okay..at least I'm feeling quite good now. Heard quite a lot about Provost and it'll probably be fun (I hope). Haha! Well, will update you on what's like to be in MP hopefully by the coming weekend...if I do get to book out on Friday.

The camp is at Yew Tee area..and I'll probably have lots of fun taking MRT from one end of Singapore to another. Ok, see you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home