Saturday, March 18, 2006

the one about the past week

It has been a busy week but fufilling no doubt.

It's fun catching movies with my friends and just chilling out and it's good to note that I've caught 4 movies since my POP. 'Munich' with my platoon mates, 'Underworld: Evolution' with HnF peeps, 'V' with Candice and then 'Underworld:Evolution' again with Howard.

It's also nice to note that I dozed off while watching 3 of them.

No, the movies were fine. It was me. I was just sleepy. 'Munich' is one of those shows which just confuses me so much but in the end of it you still tell yourself, 'Hey, the show's pretty cool, wasn't it?'..Kinda belong to the 'Ocean's 12' kinda show.

'Underworld' was just rather gory here and there and I didn't know how long I slept until I watched it again. Prolly dozed off for a couple of seconds. :D

I think I slept the most in 'V for Vendetta'..I vaguely remember that there was lots of talking in the middle and I didn't sleep much...so..I think I missed quite a chunk of it. But I did wake up in time for the ending part though, despite being in a loss of what the hell just happened.

And I stayed over in school from Monday to Wednesday for HnF Odyssey Camp. It's pretty cool to return as a grand senior and observe coolly from the back while your grand juniors are getting screwed by the juniors.

Apart from that, we just pigged out on chips and played basketball. :)

Of course, I got my posting today. Hm. Provost. Military Police.

Ok. At least it sounds cool.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, March 18, 2006 12:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. HEY! how are u? was the odessey camp fun? :)

 
At Sunday, March 19, 2006 10:36:00 AM, Blogger weihao said...

hey. i'm fine! haha..you just stopped mugging not long ago and you forgot how to spell 'odyssey'..

haha..see you online!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home