Saturday, May 20, 2006

the one about my posting

Finally passed out from MP basic course on the 18th May. What a journey it has been, but an enjoyable and enriching one no doubt! The sergeants and all my friends there have been wonderful and I really miss em. Argh. I'm starting to love my camp and they decide to sent me away to guard some place. 13 of us.

Far far away.

It's kampong-like and pretty run down.

And that's all I can tell you about the place. :)

All the best of luck to my sergeants in their future endeavours. And to all my section mates:

wilson: good luck in guarding hq
js, ben, terence: db is a good place, handle detainees properly
kamsir, lance: drive the bikes carefully
mr ng: don't let the dogs get you
chris, kw and yl: catch all the awolees

And with benedict and bing chen working with me for the rest of my ns life, it should be good.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home