Thursday, September 22, 2005

the one about fans and trees

I thought no one bothered about my blog until I saw this:
Yes, the counter was jumping, but no one cared to leave any comments. I was indeed feeling very traumatised and demoralised because I felt I was you know, talking to the wall. But hey, these people gave me a sense of hope! At first I really didn't know if what these people were up to..were they some angry netizens or some of my hardcore fans? After giving it some serious thought, I figure people only gather out there and hold banners for certain reasons:

1)Not enough food
2)Not enough jobs
3)Not enough freedom
4)They are animal activists (Say NO to fur! yadayada)
5)They are fighting for/against gay rights
6)Oil prices
7)Eminem
8)They just like you

1,2 & 3 are impossible right? I'm not part of the government. And number 4 is even more ridiculous since no animals were harmed in the production of this blog. I'm not a foul-mouthed rapper neither am I a part of the OPEC nations. And DON'T you ever link a light blue and white coloured blog with gayness. I'm the man. So that leaves me with number 8..which says..oh! They just adore me. Okok, see? All my fans are peaceful and rational people. Never will they ever resort to violence. They did not even litter for goodness sake!

I think I'm feeling recharged and highly motivated again. I suddenly feel a huge andrenaline rush and can't wait to blog more. But let's just leave that to the next post. Meanwhile, I guess I'll just have to settle the nitty gritty details of my sponsorship of 'The Yellow Paper Project', a yearly project by World Tree Foundation(WTF) dedicated to protecting the trees of the world!
Paste the yellow paper. Give the trees a second chance. Peace.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, September 22, 2005 11:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALAMAKz... are u so desperate for comments?? hahaha...yep... i'm reading ur blog, yes yes.... well, continue writing so i can be entertained...

 
At Friday, September 23, 2005 11:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh, the stats are jumping because you spammed. that's why people are here.

no one is commenting because they don't like your entries. it's barely entertaining.

be glad that at least people are clicking on your spam.

 
At Saturday, September 24, 2005 12:20:00 AM, Blogger weihao said...

Did I really sound very desperate for comments? Lols, I'm not. I just want to hear from the readers.

And thanks mia for the constructive advice. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home