Wednesday, September 21, 2005

the one about killing time

Now that the prelims are over, I guess I'll just take a break before getting back to real studying again. And right now, I'm in the midst of a blogger's block. Inspiration is down to zero, partially contributed by intense mugging and the lack of sleep. Now, if someone really came up to me, pointed a gun at my head and forced me to blog, I will have probably nothing else to type except pV=nRT and Bernoulli's equation.

Things I can do in the next few days:

What: Go for some intense long distance cycling along East Coast.
Description: Cycle past the school, East Coast Mac, Bedok Jetty, taking in the fresh sea air, sea breeze and running into the occasional spider web. A great way to shed the kilos.
Turn on: Lots of eye candy rollerblading (please don't take this literally).
Turn off: Lots of menacing-looking dudes accompanying them.
Overall fun factor: 6/10

What: Blogging & blog-hopping.
Description: Erm. In other words, writing this online journal and jumping (on 1 foot) from 1 journal to another. Reading hilarious blogs such as Museum of Twits and Retard Patrol.
Turn on: Get myself in the thick of action between Xiaxue and Anti-Xiaxue by leaving comments on the their forums. Feel the andrenaline.
Turn off: Get lambasted for leaving pro-xiaxue comments on an anti-xiaxue blog. Or vice versa.
Overall fun factor: 5.5/10

What: Engage in some serious karaoke singing.
Description: Convert my hall into K-box and sing along to all the karaoke I have.
Turn on: the music (yeah yeah)
Turn off: a bad sorethroat
Overall fun factor: 7/10

What: Go town, catch movies, people-watch
Description: Probably one of the most common and popular activities of angsty teens, it's also one that doesn't require much brains, which suits me perfectly. Lots of nice movies to catch, probably going on a movie marathon. Oh yah, get the latest Bon Jovi CD. Town is also the place with loads and loads of eye candy, eye sores, wannabes, posers, wannabe posers and fashion mishaps.
Turn on: Movies
Turn off: High tendency for bankruptcy, even higher tendency to break into fits if I see one of those wannabe-poseur-fashion-catasthrophes.
Overall fun factor: 6.65/10

Ok, I'm officially idea-bankrupt now. Probably catch some sleep and hopefully some sweet dreams that I can share with everybody. By the way, I think I just contradicted myself. No one held me at gun point but I still managed a post. Hurray!

Note: Dial 998 for Fashion Police. If you see a fashion disaster, dial immediately as consequences might/should be potentially fatal. Calls are toll free and are charged at 50c every 30s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home