Friday, September 16, 2005

the one about giant scissors and teachers selling canteen food

The passing of this week saw 3/4 of the prelims come and go. It had been a tough week. During this period of time, my dreams have been more frequent and weirder, or should I say more..thought inducing?

Here's just a list of some of the dreams I had the past week (in no particular order whatsoever):

1)I dreamt I was with a group of people, probably including relatives and such. Then I remember walking into a giant lobby with different levels and all they had there was lots and lots of pool tables. After that, I somehow arrived at this scenic place. Think country side, low wooden fences, mountain in the distance, large open area. More of earth, less of grass..think Old Western..Then I was twirling this gigantic scissors in my right hand, and was actually feeling conscious about not hurting myself. I told someone next to me, "Nice place..not bad..let's just stay here." Something along that line.

2)Dreamt I was with a few of my friends from VJ. We walked into this large, old, ruined monumental-like building, the type with many pillars in front. It only had one level with a high ceiling. The place was pretty dark but as it was open air, there was light streaming in. The whole place was just a magnificiently sheltered hall, with a statue in the middle which I can't remember. Remains of a past civilisation perhaps? Reminded me so much of Rome.

3)I was at a busy eating area. I thought it resembled a renovated version of my primary school canteen. A familiar person at one particular stall called out to me. "_______?" (fill in favourite food)was what she asked me. Turned out the person was one of the VJ Maths teachers who taught us Linear Interpolation. Actually thought that she was working part time as a canteen vendor...tsk. Arrived at the loos which were differentiated by fruit and colour. Yellow for the guys and blue for the gals. I forgot the fruit. Went inside and saw that one of my VJ friends was having his food at one of the tables(?) there.

4)I dreamt that one of my closer friends passed away. But I vaguely remember him being alive in the end. Enough said.

Number 2 and 3 are actually from the same dream. The canteen was outside the hall on the other side.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 20, 2005 12:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving us comments :) Its nice to see comments like yours. do keep tagging! (:

-yourguysxxxposed.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home