Friday, September 30, 2005

the one about rude boys

I'm irritated by young kids who scream, run, talk loudly and behave like brats. Especially young boys. I rather my kid be a girl if I had one. But who I am to get frustrated when I myself was a rascal when I was in kindergarten.

I remember I used to shout back at teachers and tell them to shut up when they scolded me. Well, I guess no one really likes being scolded. I was just more vocal and perhaps, took it more personally. I was also more of an 'english' kid, which meant I knew little Chinese and spoke english most of the time, and so I answered in English when my chinese teacher asked me a question in chinese. I could understand but I wasn't that eloquent.

That was in kindergarten. I wish I was that vocal now. But I'm not a kid no more, which meant people around will be less tolerant of whatever you say or do. Yesterday on the way back home on No. 16, 3 idiotic boys from an average boys school were seated behind me. They spoke very loudly and used they used vulgarities as punctuation. Not surprisingly, they were happily engaging in brainless talk which consisted of racist jokes mostly. I was terribly irritated by them and kept turning my head back at an angle because, well..I was irritated. That's me, I can't stand people talking loudly like nobody's business, especially when they use vulgarities.

So one bloke broke out, "That farking VJC guy in front of us keep staring at us." At that point, I was listening to my mp3 but he said it so loudly I could hear it anyway. Then another said I might be listening to what they were saying and I probably pressed pause or something, whatever that means.

Well. If I was listening to Metallica at that point, I might have turned around and gave them the finger or something. Too bad, I was listening to one of Queen's catchy anthems. Anyway, in this type of situation, I don't usually do anything. Haha, firstly, I don't want to get into trouble. I mean, god knows how many gangs they are connected to. Later they ask their brothers come and lub me how? On a serious note, I don't get myself into this type of trouble because I'm really a guai gia. Hate to say that, but I really am. :))

On a side note, I'm really scared I may explode one day because all the nasty stuff that I really want to let go(I'm not talking about bowel movement)are usually bottled up inside of me, usually supressed by a soft 'fark you lah' or a minor point of the finger. Of course, I don't hurl insults on people, only inanimate objects like buses. But then I figured buses were controlled by people...

Behind :), I'm angsty and potentially dangerous. Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home