Wednesday, December 14, 2005

the one about feeling sick

I feel like crap. It's not fever but I feel queasy and my head seems a little more dizzy than normal. I figure it's the lack of rest - late nights and early mornings and I've been trying to catch up on my sleep during the day.

I can't really fall asleep. It's probably mental tiredness. The type which exists in your head as a slight throbbing headache and you try to sleep but you can't. It doesn't help that construction work is going on 8 floors below. Drill drill drill, hammer hammer hammer..so irritating even if the windows are closed and when I hide my ears under the pillows. It's pressing, there's no escape from the noise everywhere in the house.

Dad insisted I follow him to pick up Mum from the office then go for dinner together, so I could get a little sun and probably feel better. Ended up we didn't go for dinner because I lost any appetite I had. So I just remained in the car for the half and hour which I could have used to watch Spongebob at home.

Didn't go running today when I should have and I terribly feel claustrophobic at home.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, December 15, 2005 5:52:00 PM, Blogger Sak said...

hope you feel better soon!

 
At Thursday, December 15, 2005 10:55:00 PM, Blogger weihao said...

hey, thanks! Haha..I still feel queasy while typing this but am feeling much better compared to yesterday. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home