Sunday, January 22, 2006

the one about total shagness and fuckin nonsense

hello everyone, it's my first weekend book out and I'm shagged.

How shagged?

Very shagged.

I've never pumped so much in one day and I fucking swear my deltoids swelled an inch, especially after some immunisation injections were dumped into my both arms simultaneously.

Throughout this time, I've been called a bloody maggot, a loser and an idiot, though none of them were directed at me personally.

Army has taught me to push my limits, treasure my time and do complicated drills. Though there is a certain suckiness to everything, there is also something remotely sweet about each and every other activity.

Ok scrape that. I'm drained of any inspiration and this fucking post is just another fucking boring post.

I think I better go and start writing the 800 word essay on the 'Pros and Cons of leaving my buddy's stuff behind'. Not just me, the whole damn platoon.

And I'm fucking serious when I say that. Go ask my sergeant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home