Sunday, December 25, 2005

the one about xmas eve

The night of Xmas eve is probably the only time when you can hang around town and spray random strangers with foam and streamers(what you call it?)and won't get hooted.

Personally, I didn't mind people spraying white stuff at everyone else. I mean, everyone is on a high and the white stuff does look like snow flakes and such..yeah..christmas mood..everyone happy, i happy.

I just hope they didn't have to stink so much. It was slightly stinky and suffocating at the same time and makes you choke.

Traffic junctions became playgrounds for overly hyper and andrenaline-charged teens, especially guys, where they keep spraying and letting go the white stuff in all directions, up down left right center, at any random stranger. And that random will splurt back at them.

Retarded? Definitely. But it's some good retarded fun.

I didn't want to get involved though, but I didn't have much of a choice. Giving > Receiving but I definitely did not 'give' anyone anything. The slight drizzle made the floor wet, this plus foam = slippery ground. I didn't mind white foam being sprayed on me and wet is fine, so I'm okay with the whole thing.

Xmas eve was good. Chilled out with 2 really great peeps, Howard and Xueshen and it's good to hear that Howard was doing fine in army. I shall tell you more about a certain incident that happened in camp according to Howard in the next entry.

Meanwhile, do catch King Kong. It's some good shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home