Tuesday, December 27, 2005

the one about a freaky incident

Met up with Howard a few days back. He told me an incident from camp and I just felt I had to share it with you. But first, let me warn you before hand that the incident below touches on the supernatural and if you are hum and faint after reading this and then want to sue me, then please get out first.

Here it goes:


A certain Indian guy in his platoon stands in front of the toilet mirror, saying aloud, " Ah, so long no girls around. Damn horny. Female ghost I also fuck. "

That very night he really sees a female ghost. How did she look like? Braided hair and wearing spectacles. (I'm having shivers down my spine while typing this.) The next day, he caught a high fever and was sent home on Attn C.



Well..scary? I thought it was. Weird too. I don't know the history of Tekong but what would a bespectacled girl with braids do in an island occupied mostly by sweaty and smelly men?

I'm enlisting next Friday, 6 Jan. Apprehensive, but I'm okay with the whole army thing. Just take it as long term extreme makeover.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, December 29, 2005 4:47:00 PM, Blogger Sak said...

i guess the story will only be freaky if you have something to do with it because i wasn't scared... anyway.. good luck for your ns! btw, you are enlisting on my brother's birthday..heh...

 
At Thursday, December 29, 2005 8:16:00 PM, Blogger weihao said...

Er ok. I just hope I won't encounter such things during my NS days. Guess I can relate to it more since enlistment date is so damn close now. 1 week :D

 
At Friday, December 30, 2005 12:20:00 AM, Blogger adriel said...

NS is fun la. haha be positive abt it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home