Monday, January 09, 2006

the one about a blog babe

hello everyone! I'm back from Tekong! Today is a holiday and we get to book out! So far no problems, just full of cok talking and ridiculous time limits.

As you can see from the previous post, I have invited one of my bros to help fill the blanks while I'm slogging away at some forsaken island, which is rather close to Malaysia. I think.

I think she's so humble she didn't introduce herself properly, other than the glamourous display pic which you can see on the right. And you don't even know which one is her anyway. Ha1ha3.

She's Charmain, my good friend, my karaoke khaki and a fellow blog babe. :D

She's also one girl I know who is taller than me. 18_? Fill in the blanks yourself, babe. I think if she wears heels or something, every guy along Orchard will start bruising their noses or something because they walked into a walking street lamp.

hahahahhahahaha.

Ok, that was fucking lame.

Yep. She'll be helping me blog while I'm away. Do give her support ah.

(although i suspect the display pic might be enough to draw lots of readers already. hehehe.)

Anyway, Big Char, just blog what you like to blog about la. You don't have to follow my style of writing..though I seriously doubt the presence of any style. Do whatever you want but keep the links and previous posts intact. :D

Ok bye bye! See you on Jan 21st.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home