Thursday, March 09, 2006

the one about passing out!

Yay! I finally passed out of BMT!

Wanted to blog last week, but hadn't had the time. You really can't find time when you book out on a Sunday morning and have to book back in at night. The 24km route march that Saturday was particularly shagging too and I spent most of the time sleeping at home.

That day I booked out at 6am and reached home at 9am. I started from Pasir Ris down the East-West line, dozing off halfway and ended up at Commonwealth when I was supposed to alight at Kallang.

Anyway, the past week was packed with area cleaning, stand by beds and graduation parade rehearsals. I also got past my last SOC, though I still failed miserably, having yet to conquer, of all things - the monkey bar.

It's weird how you start to question the existence of a childhood at a post-puberty age of 18.

POP was fine. Well at least our parade commander didn't screw up that badly. But he'll probably be hentakakiing in his ranks for a while for what he missed. The refreshments were world class. :D

Block leave is short and I gotta cram my driving, my applications for university and catching up with pals in a little over a week.

See you guys soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home