Sunday, February 05, 2006

the one about feeling like shit

Right now, I'm feeling damn sian. Because I'm like returning back to camp in a few hours and won't be out till 2 weeks later. No, I'm not looking forward to field camp thank you and life's bad right now.

I hate returning to camp. It's always the same old feeling. You feel wasted and dreadful. Looking back at the Nov/Dec 05 holidays, oh man, it's just..surreal..I can't imagine freedom right now. It seems heavenly. :D

It was not until I enlisted when I realised how important my parents are to me. I call them almost every night from camp, simply relieved to hear their voice over the phone. Weekend bookouts are great but on the day of book in, you don't have mood for much, even when the book in time is in the evening.

I'm starting to question my mental strength. Is it really that weak? Will training be tough for the rest of my NS? If I'm going to feel the way I'm feeling now for the rest of NS, I don't know how much I can take.

Yet another substance-less, boring rant. Thank goodness.

Tell me life's going to be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home