Saturday, October 28, 2006

the one about upcoming tests

I'm getting quite paranoid over my driving. Haven't driven in over a month after I flunked my first attempt. Starting again next week and the thought of forgetting everything just freaks me out, though I know I only need a few minutes at the wheel to get my skills back to the way they were before. Next test is on 24 Nov and now that I mentioned, it's kinda near.

And I really don't want to fail again. The thought of having to wait a few more months again is killing. And what's with everyone passing on their first attempt. Am taking autocar somemore. I could write 'useless' on my forehead and no one would point it out to me.

ATP is coming up soon. Haven't fired a gun in ages and I hope I pass it on first attempt so I don't have to go for the re-shoot.

On a side note, I want to go NYDC to eat cakes and brownies. The other time I went with my friends but I didn't eat cos' I wasn't really hungry. Here's a picture of the sweet junk they sell there.


Looks the same huh. Both cost about 21 bucks. Very expensive, but everyone still visits. The next time I go there and really eat something, I must find out if it's really the quality of the food or what, cos' the waiters there give off a really snobbish vibe. At least for the suntec outlet.

Ok gotta run. Probably catch a DVD or something. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home