Sunday, October 01, 2006

the one about blogging without thinking first

Hey there. Changed my handphone finally. Got a Motorola V3X. Great phone, lotsa functions, superb colour. And I got it at a bargain.

And I just realised I can surf the internet on my phone. The next time I might just start blogging from there. :D

I'm sleepy right now but there's lots of things I'm dying to blog about but I don't know where to start. I don't think many people read this blog and I sometimes blog like no one else is reading but deep down inside I know sometimes, that what I write does affect the relationships around me.

I still write. Cos' blogging is the most convenient way of jotting down my thoughts and feelings. To put them in a more organised form. An extension of my mind. And almost always, I feel more at ease after I write.

I'm tired. And there's this haze smell around. Just now, I looked up at the city skyline and was quite surprised to see it so grey. The haze seems to be back. And that smell. Makes your nose wrinkle slightly. But I kinda like it.

I think I'll go take a nap or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home