Sunday, October 01, 2006

the one about pesky agents

Was about to nap when this AIA person called me on my handphone, wanting to sell some plan. How typical. I remember I was stopped by some AIA person a week ago along Orchard Road.

Apparently, she got my number through one of my army friends who bought some plan from her. Don't know if it's true, but damn, if she was willing to say who, I will personally go and deball him. That's one of the worst things you could do to a friend and possibly the worst shit in the world you could do with your friend's handphone number.

Anyway, I realised people from AIA, well, probably all insurance companies, try to build up some rapport with you before they start promoting their junk. Both I encountered started talking about my NS life. Yeah, bullshit, you don't have to remind me of my lame NS job. And I'm quite sick in explaining that I don't belong to any of the Provost companies. I'm posted out to some shitty, classified place and you don't have to remind me either.

And you called me at a wayyy wrong time. I was really about to doze off and then my handphone rang. And you didn't even ask me if it was a right time to call. I would have told you to shut up and move on.

Waste my phone bill...Spoil my nap...And now I can't sleep so I'm back blogging.

Don't ever let me find out who that stupid guy is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home