Monday, October 02, 2006

the one about smelly people

I hate smelly people.

Smelly people give me the impression of laziness and bad hygiene. I know people who stink everytime I see them. I don't know how, probably they didn't bathe or what. And that's crap. And if it's time to change your clothes because it stinks, you better damn hell go change a new set.

I can still put up with smokers whenever they enter a confined space with aircon. They still stink up the place with tobacco and I feel like kicking them but what to do, I don't want to inflict pain on someone who has already ruined his/her life by smoking.

What I cannot stand is people who smell stale and simply, stinky. The smell of dried sweat - salty and musty. I hate them. What makes things worse is that they smell like that all day. I don't know anyone can ever accomplish that feat. Because no matter how much you stink, you can't stink 24/7...

Or even first thing in the morning, just tells me that you're too lazy to bathe.

I once had to endure my smelly senior in the confines of a already dusty and musty room. I went out the door for a minute and came back to be assaulted by the said smell. And it was so pungent it stinked up the whole damn room. I had to plant my face in front of the fan, hoping the fan would blow the stench away from my nose or something. Didn't help much.

The shirt he changed into probably wasn't washed for days. Fat, lazy, smelly arsehole.

Just today, someone totally smelly just brushed past me on the bus. And I was totally disgusted because he looked quite dirty as well. Gross. I think I have to go disinfect my arm or something before any brocolli starts to grow.

Please, if you want to stand behind/infront/left/right of me or any where within 4 metres of me during row call or something, please please spray some deodorant. Or if you can't be bothered, you could spread some mixture of cat shit and mud all over you and you probably smell better.

You fat and smelly bustard. Gross.

5 Comments:

At Monday, October 02, 2006 10:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok so while being totally annoyed at work i came across your blog and had to sympathise with your ordeal on the bus ...I have a friend who has a friend, she has a terrible BO problem and on one of our previous road trips I got stuck for 11 hours!! in a car with her, needless to say i nearly died or wished I had at the time it's really gross!! but what i really don't get is how can't they smell themselves??

 
At Tuesday, October 03, 2006 10:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People don't realise they have BO cos' they are already used to their own body smell. So, it's no issue to them. :p

 
At Thursday, October 05, 2006 10:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats a very good point, don't you wish we were that lucky though ....I've found a solution though i bought cheap yet ok smelling purfume (I'm so not waisting my good stuff) and now when a smelly person comes my way I arm myself and spray away ...I figure if they can be gross enough not to bath or change I can be rude enough to spray ...and I'm doing a small justis to everyone else that individual happens to encounter that day.

 
At Sunday, October 08, 2006 9:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting solution I won't try. Anyway, it's good people are responding to my posts. Hah. Do you have a blog?

 
At Monday, October 09, 2006 9:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a contributor to my friends blog, it's just something he set up for all our friends in South Africa who chat on mxit ....kinda like a post your pic and finally see what the person you been chatting to for months looks like ....ok not kinda but thats exactly what it is. i really enjoy your blog ...when i get the chance to visit it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home