Saturday, November 25, 2006

the one about 2nd day of driving around

Took the car for a spin today. Yet again. Of course, Dad was with me. He wanted to make sure I could drive safely and confidently before he let me drive on my own.

Went up the PIE today, on to Toa Payoh past Grandma's house. Later, went to fetch Mum from some church at Bayshore Road.

It's really special and interesting to fetch my parents around. For so many years, I've always taken the back seat with both my parents at the front and my Dad driving. Now, I feel proud to be able to drive them around while they can relax as passengers.

Have duty tomorrow. Going to drive there with Dad giving me directions. Then I'll drop there and cycle in while Dad drives home cos he needs the car at night.

Ok, have to sleep soon. Goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home