Friday, November 10, 2006

the one about live firing and great ice cream

Hello, haven't updated in quite a while. Life's boring but quite peaceful.

I passed ATP with an average score of 18/28. That's quite shitty actually, but it was quite tough to get. Zeroing seemed to indicate my aiming was fine. However, when it came to actual practice, I was firing everywhere else but the target. I was quite pressured because I might actually fail and come back for the reshoot.

No one wants to fail. Duh. Especially not in this case. I don't want to wake up at 4am and return home at 2am the next day. That's really crazy.

Anyways, I started to get used to all the shooting and began identifying my mistakes. Luckily, I managed to score like..11/16 for my day shoot, so I only had to hit 3/12 targets at night to pass. Haha..on the bright side, I'm like 4 hits away from marksman.

Away from army life, I finally went to eat at Ben & Jerry's. After like a few months of passing by the cafe, glancing at the prices and then turning away in disbelief, I actually sat down with my friend to consume their really expensive ice cream.

We had the mix and match thingey, which meant we could have 3 flavours. Strawberry Shortcake, Cookie Dough something and some rich chocolate ice cream with pieces of dark chocolate shaped like fishes. Could have taken a picture of the ice cream but I forgot. Argh!

I must say, great quality ice cream with lots of fillings and rainbow colours are worth splurging on. Top it up with adorable names and you have customers streaming in regardless of the hefty price tag.

Go with a friend or some buddies. Ice cream tastes better that way. :)

Ok. Gotta got now...simply because I've run out of stuff to blog about. Haha, but I'll be back wiht more words and pictures as soon as I get some inspiration, probably after I hang out in town. Hopefully soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home