Tuesday, December 12, 2006

the one about taking a step further

Decisions Decisions Decisions.

Being contemplating on taking up either a diploma or degree in the next year or so before I ord. Initially I thought of taking up a diploma because I thought a 2 or 3 year degree wasn't possible to complete before I entered NUS. But after some research, studying for a degree at this point of time didn't seem very out of reach at all.

Everything just needed a little adjusting.

Have been seeking opinion from various sources. Friends, family and the really really friendly vice dean of the business school. I got a wide range of opinion and ideas and it was fun going through all of it. Today I went down to MDIS again to find out more. Everything seemed all the more plausible.

My mum told me recently 'nowsaday 1 degree where got enough, need at least 2'. So I figure since I was going to take another one beside the NUS one, why not now. since i'm like so damn free. haha.

What my mum said is true. I'm going after the degree so I can stand out and be more credible in future.

Most importantly, it's because I'm sick of being average.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home