Thursday, December 22, 2005

the one about Queen DVDs

Today I was supposed to meet up with a few HnF people to go camping at ECP. Didn't work out for several reasons which I don't wish to elaborate, but it was partly due to the wet weather.

Ended up going to City Hall area with my parents again. Being hanging out a lot with them lately. I thought I had better do so as much as possible or I would have few chances to do so if I was in the army.

And I saw Queen music videos and concert DVDs today!! ARghhhh....it's pretty strange how I react to seeing those Queen DVDs. On first sight, my heart skips a beat and then I start to hyperventilate. Gasp!! Queen, live at Wembley! OMFG, damn it!

How I wished I lived in the 1980s so I could actually fly abroad to see Queen and Guns N' Roses perform live. And yes, I know the Queen tribute concert is coming to Singapore on January 20th and 21st..and if I don't count wrongly or if there are no cock ups, it will be my first book out from camp.

I want to go! But it's a risk as am not really sure if I'm actually going to book out on that day. And there's the Oasis concert coming up in Feb and then the Singapore Idol auditions on Feb 11...and I'm not sure if I'm able to get out of camp to attend them.

Life sucks. They all have to happen when I go army huh?

Speaking of Sg Idol, I wanted to join 2 years back. Thanks to my mum, who claimed I will end up making a fool of myself and be part of trailer trash because I didn't have professional training. yeah right.

If everyone who went had professional training, then every music teacher would be millionaires.

And she blamed me today, saying I should have gone for Sg Idol if I really had the will to, and I should not have bothered about her comments if I really had the heart to join. What?! I respected your opinion, for claus sake.

Anyway, back to Queen DVDs...Live at Wembley costs 60 bucks! Help. I really want it! Better save up some cash to get it, together with Live at the Bowl and also the GNR DVDs as well.

Or mabybe you could buy them for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home