Tuesday, June 20, 2006

the one about an impending competition

eh lo.

It's freaking nerve-wrecking. Will be performing next week in front of my unit. It's some singing competition that I somehow volunteered for without knowing anything before hand. I just know they wanted some representative from the company.

So I agreed. On the basis that I will regret if I didn't.

Finally decided to sing 'You and Me' by Lifehouse. It's simple and easy to sing. It isn't too fast or too slow, so it wouldn't cause the audience to doze off or break into fits. It has a nice melody to it. But according to my mum, it doesn't seem to have any climax or point which showcases any vocal ability.

Will be singing to the mp3 track with the singer's voice removed by some cok programme called Nero. It's cok cos' it causes the music to become quite airy with some echoes. Nevermind, can sing can liao.

Dad says it's a challenging song to sing. Mum says my singing still can.

Ok do my best. Shall sing to win. Sick of being stuck in the middle already.

It was always that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home