Sunday, December 17, 2006

the one about my weekend which was rather ok

Hello. I hope you had a nice weekend. I did. Looking back at the last post, I was quite surprised I actually put up such a long argument against a fool, where I could have just replaced it with 2 words.

Dad wants to buy me a watch this Christmas. Haha. Kinda like the DKNY one I saw earlier. Probably look around more before coming to a decision.

Yesterday's HnF PPC was quite boring. It started in the afternoon but I went at around 6pm. Ended up eating 2 slices of pizza and a piece of bread. Talked a little then proceeded home. It was rather uneventful but I enjoyed driving along East Coast nonetheless.

Later that night, met up with Howard at KFC to grab a bite. I kinda like the chicken from KFC. It's sinful but still something I indulge in once in a while. Free flow of drinks too. :D

Today was quite boring. Lazed around, watching television, reading newspapers, playing soccer on the comp. Had quite a good nap in the afternoon. And speaking of sleep, I've been sleeping quite well lately. That's something new and I'm quite happy. :)

On leave Monday and Tuesday and am looking for hang out buddies. Anyone. No one is usually free on weekdays so I'm not keeping my hopes too high. Yeah. But a break from camp is vital no matter what.

Ok. Time to sleep. I apologise if details from my boring life bored you too much. Anyhows, have a great week ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home