Tuesday, January 23, 2007

the one about mugging and feeling very sleepy

1676. Car plate number. Sunday 4D starter prize.

If you buy $2, you would have won $500. I didn't buy. My dad and my grandma did. Heh. Ok actually I did buy, but that was 2 weeks ago. Damn. Ok, so I actually brought them luck.

Been feeling very sleepy recently and I keep dozing off during study. Argh. Kinda behind time in my revision. Nope exams not up yet, but I'm taking a more 'consistent study' approach. Hope my mugging does help. Good thing is tomorrow's marketing lesson is postponed and today's IT one was spent doing up web pages as a group. Yay, more time to catch up!

Driving to camp lets me wake up at about 620am, which is cool because I get more sleep. But I should really cut down on the late nights though..my eyes are closing as I'm typing this..

Hm. I don't really like sleeping early. Quite weird. Probably cos' if I sleep too early I'll end up waking up in the middle of the night or something and I also think I'm more of a 'night' person, so I usually don't sleep before 12. But it's more of a habit than anything else perhaps.

I'm tired really and I should go sleep. Ok bye now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home