Thursday, January 25, 2007

the one about wasted efforts

No use washing car for the next 10 months. Each time I drive into and out of camp, confirm will have mud at the side skirts. Tried washing today before I left camp, thought it was rather clean. Then as I got ready to leave camp, it started raining.

Now come back, the car is dirty as ever because the rain droplets leave stains and as usual, there is mud on the side skirts and doors.

Damn leh. Everytime wash car must rain. Rain still nevermind. Must be those light showers which stop after a while but sufficient enough to leave water marks on your car. Like mocking me for my efforts like that.

Don't wash also cannot. It's damn dirty. Frustrating.

Maybe if that guy called Rain left Singapore then it would not rain as frequently. Ok lame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home