Thursday, August 31, 2006

the one about AHM

Hello.

Finally the Army Half Marathon is over. 21km across various locations such as Suntec City, Nicoll Highway, Shears Bridge, Bencoolen, Orchard Road and the Supreme Court. Ha, I was mostly concentrating on the running. Well, at least for the first 14km of the marathon.

12km wasn't too much of a problem. But later everything started going downhill from there.

I realised I still had tons of breath but my legs were giving way. And it's really kinda demoralising when you pass a check point and some road sign signals that you have 8km more to trudge through.

Haha. And both my legs officially became too-cramped-to-run at the 18km mark. And I had not much choice but to walk most of it. Damn.

Oh well. My timing wasn't anything spectecular. But at least I got a medal for completing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home