Wednesday, February 21, 2007

the one about feeling damn sleepy now

Haven't blogged in about a week. Argh. So sleepy nowadays, seemed that the supposed sleeping problem I had a month or two ago just went away. Studying's quite tedious too with the looming deadline for that assignment like 2 weeks away.

Just came back from marketing lesson. The teacher's rather confusing sometimes. Doesn't help since my revision seems to have lagged behind. Really questioning my method of studying, which heavily relies on mindmaps. Slow and tedious. Damn.

Work aside, I'm really looking forward to receiving my 3 seasons of 'One Tree Hill' through the mail. Kinda miss the show since watching the first season. At least something to look forward to while I slug through my revision.

I'm freaking tired and I'm yawning throughout all this typing. The only reason keeping me awake is probably 'AI' playing ont tv. I know I'm so going to pay for the lack of sleep tomorrow but heck care, it's pretty nice to watch.

Good night everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home