Wednesday, February 14, 2007

the one about a lovely valentine's

Today is Valentine's day.

I don't mind not having a date. Used to it already. In fact, anything close to a date is a cause to pop the champagne. I don't see why another year of loneliness will make any difference to the last eighteen. And that's a slice of emo for you.

Evening was spent in campus and I ate my wholemeal bread breakfast for dinner during break time. Lesson ended early and I drove home in my Vios, fantasizing as usual that it was a Skyline.

Came home and ate some bak kwa, keropok and mini Cadbury chocolates. Then right now am here typing this post. I sure have a life.

The past 2 days I've been trying to keep certain things out of my head. It's bitter. Many times I wanted to confide but I just can't bring myself to. And heck, I can't even be sure whether it's true. Don't even know if I should even feel upset or not.

I wish I was honest before and all the more I wish I was honest now. I wish I could just talk it all out. Damn it.

Anyways, Happy Valentine's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home