Friday, March 02, 2007

the one about wanting to visit school for no particular reason

Couldn't sleep well in camp last night. The night's sleep could have been great. I was feeling sufficiently tired to doze off and the night wasn't really warm. But the stupid mosquitoes had to ruin it for me again.

It's rather stupid to keep blogging about mosquitoes but the situation is really quite bad there. Don't worry though, I'll keep this shit short. All I need now is a good way to keep the mosquitoes away from my face. I cover up my arms and legs and they bite my face. If they are not doing so, they are buzzing beside my ear. Like that how to sleep?? My next strategy after long 4 + sweater + fan combi will be mosquito coil. And probably a mosquito net or something similar to cover my face.

The weekend is tomorrow. Have to find something interesting and constructive to do besides going to town. Heh. It gets really boring when you are not there to watch a movie or shopping for something specific. And you just end up walking aimlessly around, throwing up random suggestions to make your Saturday slightly more fufilling.

I feel like going back to VJC. Just for the sake of it. Nothing to do there anymore. And heck, I don't even know anyone from the new batch ever since my juniors graduated. Oh, A level results out today. I guess their business in VJC is over as well.

How time flies. And what a cliche that was. But how true it is. It's been like 1 year plus since I stepped out off VJC, thinking that I'll probably have nothing to do with this school anymore. And how true it is. Can't really find any reason to go back, and any hanging around aimlessly in my ex-college without anyone I know to talk to will probably be way too weird.

Hey but on a more positive note, I guess I'll finally have a reason to go back this March. Haha..Hnf Odyssey Camp! And yeah, I guess that's about it. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home