Wednesday, June 13, 2007

the one about being damn suay

Just a short post to mark my existence.

Got my first speeding ticket a few days back. 150 bucks and 6 demerit points..oh my..It was a silly mistake on my part and kinda deserved it. =(

And I was unlucky enough to be caught by an overhead bridge camera..well from now on, it'll either be within speed limits or road hogging. Heh.

Went to grandma's house in the morning. Parked my car but didn't put coupon..went up for breakfast but had to go back to the car as I forgot to bring up some stuff..and guess who I saw? Argh....LTA parking attendant! He was punching in some numbers while standing in front of my car so I ran up to him and apologised profusely..and quickly put a coupon..

Luckily he was kind enough to let me off. Wah...have no idea why I'm so 'heng' recently..I'm figuring out if it's karma..

Oh..am leaving for Hong Kong tomorrow morning..hope I can get some good deals there..hoping to get a pair of shoes or something.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home