Saturday, March 24, 2007

the one about a quite nice war movie

Went to watch 300 today. Lots of violence and abs. You'll enjoy it if you love the sight of people getting decaptivated and impaled by randomly flying spears. If you have been doing crunches everyday hoping abs will appear but didn't, then don't watch cos' you might exit the theatre a very jealous person.

I'm someone who can't really take the in-your-face violence and gore in movies. But I just had to watch it. Everyone was saying how brillant it was. Well, it is. But I thought the conclusion of the war didn't really match up to the rest of the battle scenes. Could have been more...spectacular.

Go watch it though. One good war movie.

Oh and am probably watching TMNT next week. Actually I would have looked forward to it more if it was like the previous two, the ones where the turtles were played by real people in bulky suits. There's this thing between me and animated movies. :(

Should have made TMNT nc16..so I wouldn't have to put up with kids asking their accompanying parents stupid questions during the movie. Yeah. I'm the big bad guy who can't stand noisy kids in theatres.

roar.

Oh and tomorrow will be a good time to go do some car shopping at Ubi. I know I shouldn't be spending too much on the car but oh well..window shopping and car ogling would be nice too.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 11, 2008 9:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home