Sunday, April 22, 2007

the one about msu

Jessica Tan just won MSU 2007.

Wow, like it was a surprise. She's like a totally different league from the rest of the contestants and the whole contest was just a formality carried out just for the sake of it. Like seriously, did the judges actually consider giving the crown to anyone else? Ha.

It was so pretty obvious she was going to win that it almost didn't seem like a contest at all. Ok well, I do admit that I did find the top 5 girls really quite pretty. And most of the rest were just remotely attractive. Girls like Eunice and Judy (she quit apparently) and some others were probably there for comic relief, something like S-League.

On a side note, I just introduced my mum to 'The Mr Brown Show' and she kinda likes it. And I think I'll go try to study now. 2 posts in 1 day, I think I must be going crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home