Friday, June 29, 2007

the one about exam finally over. yay.

After weeks of mugging, the 2 exams have finally come to an end. Took leave the last few days to study at home. It wasn't all that efficient but at least I met my target and finished what I planned to do.

I can't recall the last time I studied so hard for an exam. I went through everything at least 4 times. Mindmaps, memorise, make some more notes, memorise again.

I suddenly want to do well. How I wish I had that back in junior college, then at least I could get another 'A' or two. Oh well..I just hope I can do well for this course.

Recently, I've been thinking a lot of my future. What I'm going to do after I ord and how I would fare in university. Some plans I intend to undertake..probably test the market with my diploma when I get it..work in a hotel or something.

Also thinking of picking up a course..anything to enrich myself..I was thinking of language courses..but if it's for the long term, I don't know if I can pull through. Recently someone invited me to learn Salsa. Oh well..something new..I was also encouraged by my mom to pick up this 'healthy social activity' =P

But I didn't agree. My schedule now doesn't allow for much flexibility. Probably during the months leading up to my uni entry.

I have to do something to help myself during this time. Keep myself busy. Stop wasting time thinking of useless stuff and ogling at cars and stop scrimping every cent. I remember my Dad told me before to care more about how to bring the dollars in.

Come to think of it..August 08 is a long long time away...It's almost at the 3/4 mark of the next year..

Wow..so many years ahead of me to conquer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home