Thursday, August 31, 2006

the one about my A level cert

10 simple, inexpensive and apparently useful things you could do with a A level cert (laminated):

1) Useful, water-proof cover to keep your head dry during a downpour

2) Produces good wind when used to fan oneself during a hot day

3) Cut up soft vegetables or tofu when a knife is not present

4) Highly satisfying when used to scratch a mosquito bite due to the hard, rounded corners

5) Makes a perfect ruler

6) As a temporary cover you could place on dirty hawker centre seats

7) Highly bendable so you could twist it into a cylinder shape for fun, haha

8) Great replacement for those colourful, plastic frisbees though it can't spin as well

9) As the piece of plastic under your plate during meals

10) Novelty mousepad

Ok. I was really bored. Anyways, I finally got down to VJC to collect my cert. It was supposed to be collected a loooong time back but I kept forgetting. Haha. Ever had the thought that collecting your A level cert officially was like getting closure to your life in the college? I kinda felt that way after I left with the cert.

Bah, only a little.

Ok, have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home