Saturday, September 23, 2006

the one about me being so sleepy now

Today's my mom's birthday. I bought her a pearl and crystal necklace for about 80 dollars. I think it'll look good on her. Congratulations to me, I've once again broken my personal best for the amount of money spent on a gift for another individual. The last time I remembered, the record was about 40 dollars.

Feeling damn tired recently. Must be the flickering from the computer screen. That Star Wars game is damn addictive. I should stop playing it at night. It's making my mind so active I stone for half an hour or more in the dark before actually getting some shut-eye. Then I suffer in the morning when my rather obedient biological clock jolts me up at 8am.

And damn it my eyes are so freakin' sensitive to light. Everytime I go out in the day, I end up squinting my eyes like 90 percent of the time. Even now when I'm staring at this stupid white background of blogspot I'm squinting. For the sake of healthy eyesight, they should just ban webpages with bright and glaring backgrounds.

Anyways, I'm starting to love those polo tees from Lacoste. Arh, the cutting is neat and it's available in so many colours. Probably get one more in the future. And that perfume too. Damn, I sound bimbotic. And pretty pink.

And I just came back from Jumbo seafood restaurant with my family, smelling pretty much like the Black Pepper Crab I had earlier. I like the beancurd they made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home