Monday, September 18, 2006

the one about yet another incoherent chapter of my life

It's this time of the day and this time of the week again when enough thoughts have accumulated so I could jot down yet another incoherent post about my life. Which probably doesn't affect you, the readers, the number I suspect being less than 5.

Recently, I've started on playing my guitar again. Figured that a piece of fine wood worth 300 bucks can do more than fill up extra cupboard space. Decided not to attend guitar lessons like before as I don't think I can commit given the irregularity of my duty schedule.

So I decide to learn what I can from the internet. Ok, I think I'm learning rather fast. But quality wise, I'm not sure if it sounds pleasant or not. Bah.

And I always imagined singing and playing the guitar to the girl I adore/my future girlfriend or something because I think, however old fashioned it may be, it's kinda romantic. kinda.

It's old fashioned for a reason. That means it's tried and proven. I say it's time to take it to a new level.

Anyways, I think I'm one of the most boring guys on the planet. I'm so boring I bore myself until I get sleepy. Mostly in front of girls. My mind just blanks out and all the topics vanish, leaving me to deal with the awkward silence I'm oh-so-familiar with. Sometimes I wonder how the girls think. They must be thinking about the number of sins they had accumulated in their past life to be there enduring the overpowering boredom of Mr I-am-so-deep-in-thought-so-I-am-silent.

Have a real bad feeling I'll qualify for SDU's golden membership someday. Given the rate I'm going, I can't imagine myself actually going after a girl, saying all those stuff. You know.

And the stupid script writers for those Korean dramas should be sued until they no money eat kimchee. All bluff. Where got so easy get the girl one? No! I also demand a valid explanation from my parents. I watched 4 episodes of 'Love Story in Harvard' but I don't see myself becoming the male protaganist. Double no!

On a side note, I think chocolate is the best thing that ever happened to mankind. And I happen to believe that ' Tears ' by X Japan is a fabulous song. It's one of the songs for ' Windstruck ', again one of my favourite shows.

Ok, nothing else. See you again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home