Tuesday, September 12, 2006

the one about my funny little camp

My camp is a funny place.

It could possibly be a map in an RPG, with lots of crevices to explore, drains to hide in, plenty of useless items to collect and most of all, too much redundant space to roam about. And of course, you could level up by smacking the toads or twisting the slithery necks of black cobra snakes which I have yet to encounter.

Maybe the occasional crab you could hop on to get that bonus, while crafting equipment using the piles of dried leaves and twigs.

The camp diva, Michelle, is a real spoilt chick who craves for all the attention and fondling she could possibly receive. I try my best not to let her down, just that her fur gets stuck in my fingers and I'm afraid I catch some strange disease.

Michelle also happens to be a furry, white cat, possibly the only female presence in the camp. I hope. I always feed her cat food during my prowling and she possibly has a crush on me.

Yay, finally! At the receiving end of a crush. ouch.

Despite being an ideal location for long-hour meditation, my camp is also a training ground for all commando-mosquito wannabes, with or without potential.

Lousy ones sneak up behind your elbow. Garang ones attack your pinky.

I'm at 'Mosquito Slaying Skill' Level 1, which involves me standing in a mosquito-infested area, waiting for mosquitoes to come up and bite me. Then I surprise them and flatten them with my palm. My seniors are at like, Level 57 now, where heightened vision and reflexes acquired from long term exposure to blood suckers enable them to squish mini flying objects within 1.5m of them using just 1 hand. Amazing.

I hope I didn't compromise national security with the above information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home