Monday, September 25, 2006

the one about serious thoughts in the night

Hey. Finally back to work after a considerable break. I'm starting to like the camp. I believe I've said this before somewhere but I still think my camp is a haven for meditation. I could open a spa there and actually earn money.

Nights are still eerie though, cos' most parts of the camp are still pretty dark and they'll probably stay that way even long after I leave. Having done most of the 3am and 5am shifts, I've gotten to enjoy the pleasant night breeze and the extraordinary peacefulness while I ponder on stuff.

That time is a perfect time to think seriously, think deeply and think silly.

Anyway, I sent an sms to a particular someone at 3 something am last night after my prowl, went to sleep and dreamt about her taking a long time to reply and me still waiting for her message. Then I woke up at 5am and thought about the dream a little and then went to sleep, again dreaming the same thing.

Yeah, the dream came true for most part of today. The wait was painfully wonderful. :)

Sunshine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home