Wednesday, March 07, 2007

the one about being freaking irresponsible

This sucks. Couldn't hand up the marketing project because the group member who had it did not go for class today. No call, no sms.

I called her repeatedly but no one answered the phone. Until now. Still no news of her. Congrats, now we are the only group who had not handed it up yet. Have to take half day off tomorrow to get the stuff from her and then pass it to the teacher. Bad thing is I can't contact her and my sergeant told me 'no more changes' after I said I wanted a urgent half day off but would inform him if there was any changes.

So now I could be potentially wasting a precious half day off if I fail to contact her and it would be bad if I can't get it to the teacher tomorrow. Actually, she should be the one handing it in given how she played us out today but I just feel I can now trust no one but myself.

And she said I worry too much when I reminded her to compile the project properly. Damn. This is not the first time. Yesterday she missed the presentation. I saw her on msn last night and she said she was on prozac.

Thank you very much. You succeeded in pissing me off real bad. I don't know what your reasons are, but it's frustrating cos you betrayed my trust and irritated me totally by not contacting me or making yourself remotely contactable.

Totally brillant. I appreciate that you ended my day on a bad note.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home