Tuesday, March 06, 2007

the one about tremors and presentation

Felt the tremors in the afternoon. Scary. Thought it was due to the massive construction going on at the bottom of the block. Dad and I rushed out of the house, just in case. We saw a few of our neighbours checking outside the house, other than that, everywhere was still quiet.

Heard on the radio on the way to class that it was the earthquakes in Indonesia. Well, I guess I'll hear more from the news.

Went to get suspensions for the car today. Haven't installed them yet. But it'll be rather low. Hope it won't have any problems with the humps and downslopes.

Class today was kinda slack. We were supposed to do our presentations for the project. Had to do an impromptu because I kinda forgot that we were supposed to present. The teacher said we did well. Thank goodness.

Ok..guess that's all for this post. I'm so sorry I bored you. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home